Disney Visit History

katyj26

Disney Addict
I see a lot of people on the boards with their visit histories from all their trips to Disney. I was wondering if you all have just kept track and know this by yourself or if Disney is able to come up with your past trip history for you. We have visited many times and I am having trouble remembering when and where we stayed. It would be great if disney kept track! I know they know how many times I've visited because a cast member asked me if 13 visits sounded right when I called to book a recent trip. And that does seem about right to me so maybe they do have that info for me!:thumbsup2:confused:

One night I sat down with my Mom and Dad to track our past visits. It was fun! Between the 3 of us we were able to remember them all based on other things that happened that year and leading up to those vacations!

My mom and I just tried to figure some out and got through most of the recent years but my younger years are kind of a blur. I noticed u did the Big Red Boat one year. We did that too but probably closer to 1994/95.

I started keeping a journal back in 1983 by then I only had 2 visits. I listed everything as where we stayed (back then my family drove and stayed offsite) where we ate and what I brought with my saved up allowance money. If I were to list all the trips and where I stayed, there would be no room for me to comment. With that being said after these next two trips in October and November my personal count will be 70!!

I am an uber planner, so I have file folders on my PC with all my photos, plan lists, etc. so I was able to piece it all together.

I will say, that if you are DVC, your account online does keep records back about 3 years, so you can go see where you stayed, etc. :thumbsup2

I wish I would have kept track of my visits better. I don't remember the details of a lot of them. I know we did DL 3 or 4 times before WDW even opened. Our first WDW trip was a year after it opened. Then a couple more trips in the 70's and early 80's and then at least once a year almost every year since the late 80's. We didn't stay onsite most of the earlier trips so even Disney wouldn't have known we were there.

I haven't been that many times so it wasn't too hard too keep up with the visits. I did have to ask my mom about the visits in the 80's, didn't remember much about them.

I just remember all of our trips, and update the sig when something new happens.

Mine are easy to remember mostly, because I was in high school or college for a lot of them and can remember what was going on in my life when I went.

The only one I'm not completely sure about the year was my first trip to Disneyland. I think it was in 1991 but not sure. I could ask my mom about it, she might know.

I bet Disney keeps track of at least trips you pay for as an adult.

I'm trying to see if I can remember all of my trips.... :)

December 2011 - POP Century - took my parents (43 years old)
October 2010 - POFQ - mother/daughter trip (42 years old)
November 2009 - AKV - mother/daughter trip (41 years old)
February 2009 - AS Sports - family trip w/youngest brother (41 years old)
October 2008 - BWV/WL - family trip w/other brother and his family (40 years old)
January 2006 - AS Movies - took our DD for the first time (37 years old)
February 2001 - AS Sports - took my then DBF (now DH) for the first time (32 years old)
1996 - Offsite - took my youngest brother and sister (27 years old)
1995 - AS Music - took my youngest brother and sister (26 years old)
July 1976 - Off-Site (7 years old) - my great-Aunt and great-Uncle took my brother and me

That makes ten total.

My DD is 8 years old and she's been six times already. Eeek! :) I wouldn't give up a one, though. Best memories ever! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter