Disney Visa Rate for Campsite

Sunny37

DIS Veteran
I called about an hour ago and asked for the Disney Visa rate for June 11-16 and was given a rate of $50 (incl. tax) for a full hookup site. The discount did not apply to preferred sites.

Is that good?

thanks

I have one reserved for June/July that I would like to keep and get a Disney Visa discounton. I already have a AAA discount and I am hopefully awaiting the AP discounts.
I think you have a good rate Sunny, I am paying around $60 inc. tax for preferred loop at about the same time.

Sorry to piggy-back on your thread but...

are there any ap discounts on preferred sites or other discounts? Thanks

Just changed our May and June resies to the Disney Visa Card rates. Thanks for posting Sunny37.

I didn't realize you could get a better rate with the Disney Visa. Would it apply to value or pre-holiday season?
Anyone know?
Thank you

DisneyForLife,

This discount is for visits up till 7/4 I believe. I did not expect a discount through the Disney Visa, but I read that people were getting this discount on rooms, so I decided to see if it applied to FW. Maybe this will be a trend; I hope so because I sure miss my Disney Club.

Sunny:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter