Disney Visa Question

WNS528

Earning My Ears
I have a quick question about the Disney Visa. I know they offer 0% financing for 6 months to plan a vacation, but what happens after the 6 months? If you have not paid off the balance, does the interest start at that point or does the interest from the previous 6 months get added? Also, do I need to pay the balance on the phone or can I do it online?

Thanks.

The interest accumulates the whole time, you'd be stuck with ALL the interest if it is not paid off in time. Don't cut it too close! The payments can be done online thru your account (cking) so be sure you set that up beforehand, its easy peasy! ;)
Oh, one other thing, They do some weird math when you make other charges/purchases after your promo, so when I put a vacation on it and let them just wait for their money :rotfl2:, I do not use the card for anything else! ;)

I'm not sure if the new credit laws that just went into effect will change things, but for the last 4 years, when I put the vacation on my card, I still made purchases, and the interest on the trip DID NOT accrue during the 6months. I even called Chase to see if I was reading it wrong, and they said it does not accrue interest during the promotion period.

Now, as for these new laws... I guess I will find out in July when I put the balance of my trip on the card.

I just got my bill the other day and it had interest charges on it. I had regular purchases and the $400 deposit. I paid all of it except the deposit. Chase said that to get the 6 months interest free I had to pay the entire amount which defeats the purpose of it being interest free if I have to pay the package off too.

I'm not sure if the new credit laws that just went into effect will change things, but for the last 4 years, when I put the vacation on my card, I still made purchases, and the interest on the trip DID NOT accrue during the 6months. I even called Chase to see if I was reading it wrong, and they said it does not accrue interest during the promotion period.

Now, as for these new laws... I guess I will find out in July when I put the balance of my trip on the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter