Disney Visa Q

abby

Abby's Mom
Sorry if this has been asked lately, I am technically challenged when it comes to searching here.

Are they still going the character meet and great at Ariel's grotto? what time?

Do you still get the free stroller?

All the original perks were extended through 09/2007. I do not remember the time for the photo thing though - but I really want to try it this trip!!

The website says there are no special perks available at this time.

dizzyami said:
All the original perks were extended through 09/2007. I do not remember the time for the photo thing though - but I really want to try it this trip!!
The photo op is from 10:00-11:30 at Ariel's Grotto. I've found this general schedukle to hold true...the first and last half hours are Mickey and Goofy. The middle half hour is Chip and Dale. So fun!

Chase is bad in so many ways! ;) Why can they not update the benefits page to reflect what is available. I never would have thought to look at the DL homepage to see what the credit card was offering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter