Disney Visa Premier Card - $250...then cancel?

RosieDog

Earning My Ears
I did some searching before I posted, didn't see this exact question (possible I missed it).

If you sign up for the Disney Premier Rewards, spend the $500 and then receive the $250 statement credit, how long do you need to keep the card before canceling (if you want to cancel it)?

When is the $49 membership fee charged?

Thanks in advance -

Jason

I believe the fee is charged immediately so you would "net" $500 of merchandise for $300.

You can do the same deal with the regular card. $200 statement credit after spending $500 within first three months of account opening.

I believe the fee is charged immediately so you would "net" $500 of merchandise for $300.

You can do the same deal with the regular card. $200 statement credit after spending $500 within first three months of account opening.
Thanks, looks like the regular (no fee) card is only offering $50.

Yes there are links for the no fee card, join us on the I love Credit Card thread. But to answer your question, keep the card open for at least 1 year before you cancel. This goes for any new credit card. The banks will not like you if you just use the card for the bonus and cancel right away. The Disney card you can get every 24 months, so no need to make them mad. :)

Like previous poster said do a search there are many referral codes out there for the $200 I post mine all the time in different sites.

I need to do that eventually, once I figure what sites to put it out there. I like that it no longer puts one's name out there (past referrals would put the referrer's name on the screen if one clicked the link)

I need to do that eventually, once I figure what sites to put it out there. I like that it no longer puts one's name out there (past referrals would put the referrer's name on the screen if one clicked the link)
Yes do it. I earned at least $400 last year and this year I have already earned $200 from people using my link. I just search for Chase Disney visa referral and put my code on some of the sites that come up. I do have about 3 I mostly put them on. I do it like once every 3 months.

Yes do it. I earned at least $400 last year and this year I have already earned $200 from people using my link. I just search for Chase Disney visa referral and put my code on some of the sites that come up. I do have about 3 I mostly put them on. I do it like once every 3 months.

Which ones would you suggest? I think you can get a max of $500/year, correct?

Which ones would you suggest? I think you can get a max of $500/year, correct?
yes $500 a year. I just search on google for Chase Disney referral bonus and look at the blogs or pages that are posting links. I do not know which ones have worked because it does not tell me which link the y clicked on. I just go do it every two or 3 months.

yes $500 a year. I just search on google for Chase Disney referral bonus and look at the blogs or pages that are posting links. I do not know which ones have worked because it does not tell me which link the y clicked on. I just go do it every two or 3 months.

Ok, thanks for the help. I will go have a look and post my code too :D

Tink89...... I tried doing a search so I could use someone's link, but I can't find anything that has someone's link for that. Is there any way you might PM me a link to use yours ? I would LOVE to take advantage of this offer, especially for the no annual fee card...

Tink89...... I tried doing a search so I could use someone's link, but I can't find anything that has someone's link for that. Is there any way you might PM me a link to use yours ? I would LOVE to take advantage of this offer, especially for the no annual fee card...
would love to, but i do not think we are allowed to that on the boards. Are you over on the Credit Card thread? They have a separate page to where everyone here post their referral links.

would love to, but i do not think we are allowed to that on the boards. Are you over on the Credit Card thread? They have a separate page to where everyone here post their referral links.

I'm sorry , I didn't realize that..... and no, I didn't know there even was a credit card thread! I'll go over there, thank you !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter