Disney VISA perks..Which stores currently offering percent of %50 purchase?

perkinsrose

Sugar Spoon-fuller
The disney Visa website has lists of perks like 15% off tours, percent off specific restaurants but only mentions "participating" stores that offer the percent of $50 purchase. Would be nice to know ahead of time... hate to spend 15, 20 here and there when could just do 50 all at once and save. I know once upon a time was the emporium on Mainstreet and MouseGears in Epcot.

Just wondering if anyone has current info/experience.

Thanks.

https://disneyrewards.com/walt-disney-world-perks/

It's detailed on the bottom of the page you linked. Basically it needs to be a WDW owned/operated location unless otherwise specified. So most places at Disney Springs are a no go, and places like China and Japan as those are run by 3rd parties.

3. Merchandise Savings at Walt Disney World® Resort

A $50 minimum pre-tax single transaction merchandise purchase is required to receive discount. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card as payment form and mention this offer. Discount is not valid on previous purchases or on purchases of ticket media, gift certificates, Disney Gift Cards, Park Admission, Arcades, Disney Dollars, tobacco, alcohol, Outdoor Vending (e.g., in-Park balloon vendors, glow vendors), Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, rentals (e.g., strollers, ECV), personalization including D-Tech Me figures, Disney PhotoPass® online purchases and Memory Maker, framed Disney Dollars, Artist Sketch Program, original or consignment art, select limited editions, select specialty items, purchase-with-purchase offers, newspapers/periodicals, books, videos, DVDs, CDs, sundries, pantry/prepared foods, digital/video/disposable cameras, film, consumer electronics, National branded fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Swarovski® Crystal, select collectibles, handmade items, special orders, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Pirate League packages, phone, email or mail order purchases, shipping or taxes. Discount is not available at Cast Connection, Disney’s Character Premiere, Disney’s Character Warehouse or Walt Disney World® Resort Operating Participant locations and any other locations or kiosks that are not owned and operated by the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort, except for Basin®, Basin White®, Chapel Hats, Good Fortune Gifts and House of Good Fortune, kidsHeritage, Marrakesh Emporium Arts & Crafts, Joffrey’s coffee/tea kiosks and Tea Traders Café by Joffrey’s. Offer and offer elements including, but not limited to, participating locations and items, are subject to availability and additional restrictions, and may change or be canceled without notice. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts or promotions. Separate admission may be required. Discount is for personal use only and may not be transferred or used to purchase merchandise with the intent to resell the merchandise.

oops thank you . I thought I poured over it and even printed off the PDF they offered but that had no details.
Thanks again.

I think Wide world of disney (name right?) used to be good/okay at D.Springs (downtownDis)

World of Disney at Disney Springs is ok for the % of $50. I've used it there many times. Don't worry about missing the fine print. Your eyes probably glazed over while reading the list of things that do not apply. I sometimes think it would be better to list what it can be used for. The list might be shorter. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter