Disney Visa payment change....I think...

my3kids

<font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>
I am sure I used to be able to make an online payment whenever I wanted to; one per day. I like to do that to pay off items I put on the card when using it like a "debit" card. Anyway, I made a payment yesterday, which posted. I tried to make another one today and it said it was within 3 days before or after another payment had been sceduled and I had to select another date. I went back and now you have to select a date to make a payment. It has to be 3 or more days since the last payment.

It would have been nice if they had told us of this change.:(

I agree but am guessing it's a new "feature" from their site updating.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention as I pay my card just as you described too.

I noticed this happening for the past couple of weeks. I was rather confused the first time I received that message.

I noticed it as well about two weeks ago. I like to use my Visa as a debit card to get the points for our upcoming trip and they routinely transfer the money over so I know it's been taken care of. Now I have to combine and do it in groups - oh well, it still works but with more effort. One of my cards actually limits me to transferring just a few times a month so I've preferred using the Disney Visa, not to mention the points I accumulate.

We pay our Disney Visa card through our bank's online bill pay site. We can pay as many payments as our heart (and checking account) desires!!!

As of this afternoon, the cardmemberservices.com website was still down anyway!!!

How's this for an idea: Instead of making multiple payments, transfer the $$ you're paying them into a savings account & earn interest on it til you get the bill from Disney Visa. Then make the payment and you've earned interest on your money - not the credit card company!

Pixiedust to everyone!! :earsgirl:

marylee :wave:

"Pixiedustforever"

I use my visa for day to day purchases and only make one payment a month, never thought to make multiple during the same month.

Making mutliple payments is easier on some instead of having a HUGE bill at the end of the month. I get paid every two weeks so I usually pay off the current balance at the time of each check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter