Disney Visa offers

lovetheprincesses

Mouseketeer
What are the current Disney visa offers? I mean, when you go to your account online? I can't get mine to pull up...it says "unable to complete transaction...":confused3

mine is the same way, I was hoping to get the "free dining" info from the website.......no luck, not sure if we are even going to try it-but did want to read about it!

they have all the info there.
It's Aug 26-Sep 22. You have to put at least the $200 deposit on your visa. The public code gets released Thursday so if interested, book now. I believe they list the code...ZH something but many people just called and gave their Visa number and got it [I think they just had to say the first 4 numbers of card].

good luck.

Trish

Here's the regular rewards sight.

http://disneyrewards.disney.go.com/

Chase has so dropped the ball I have started to switch over to AmX for my card of choice.

I agree- why don't they maintain their website? They used to do such a great job of having valuable offers and keeping their site up to date - free movies, shopping discounts, codes for travel, special pins... I guess that was when it was 1st USA (is that what it was called) It is a big disappointment now.

I agree- why don't they maintain their website? They used to do such a great job of having valuable offers and keeping their site up to date - free movies, shopping discounts, codes for travel, special pins... I guess that was when it was 1st USA (is that what it was called) It is a big disappointment now.

I think it was BankOne when they kept everything up to date.

Chase has gone out and purchased all the speciality card accounts they can. They are taking them all over and ruining all of them (l.l.bean is another one that switched). I understand the confusion when you call as they have so many and none of them updated on their sights.

They see this as a way to increase card membership with doing little or no work they are also changeing all the terms of agreement with them and not for the better.

I have been on a Survey list that started when I first got the Backone card so it's been years . Well I was their biggest supporter until the past year or so. I finally got an E-mail with the last survey stating my service was no longer needed . I have been blasting them with facts of their downfall on the surveys.

well I would think that disney controls what offers they are allowed to offer, so maybe chase isn't the one to be upset with. I think that disney is doing so well right now they don't need to offer specials even to their more dedicated followers. That to me is the problem . JMHO:sad2:

well I would think that disney controls what offers they are allowed to offer, so maybe chase isn't the one to be upset with. I think that disney is doing so well right now they don't need to offer specials even to their more dedicated followers. That to me is the problem . JMHO:sad2:
It isn't that there aren't any offers- the big problem is that chase does not keep their customers informed as to what offers are available- they did make a recent effort by starting the disneyrewards.com site- but even this site isn't displaying all of the current offers (ie: free dining)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter