disney visa code

alboq

Mouseketeer
Can you apply the code on ressies already made & paid for? Also if so how do you do this. Thanks in advance.

I'm wondering if I have missed something. What reservations can you get a code for with the Disney Visa. I have the Disney Visa and I am wondering if I am missing out of a deal? Thanks!

there is a new package for Jan - early March stays....free ticket upgrades to hoppers and fun 'n more as well as a room discount. Right now only Disney Visa holders can book it, deposit required at time of reservation

Thanks for the info....guess I won't get to take advantage of that one since we are going in December.

Whoaaa... did I miss something? I am going to WDW in February and I am a Disney Visa holder... but I never heard anything about a code :confused3 ? Someone help, please? Where is this information? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter