Disney Village Cafe Mickey

SabrinaWitch

Earning My Ears
Here some few questions about cafe Mickey

1. I seen photos on flicker of the stairs that take the guests that eat at cafe mickey to the upstairs part of cafe mickey will I be able to take the photo of the stairs even though both me and my mum be eating downstairs part of cafe mickey.

2. One video on youtube shows guests who had dinner there dancing on the tables with mickey, also another video shows guests dancing on the floor with disney characters. Will I be able to dance on the table or on the floor with the character that visit cafe mickey e.g. Pluto.

3. On youtube on the wall it shows an widescren television what do the show on the television.

4. On flicker it shows sign of cafe mickey can tell my witch part of cafe mickey is this sign.

5. Do the characters still dance in cafe mickey.

6. Do the characters in cafe mickey only dance at dinnertime or do they dance at lunchtime.

Do see video for question 2 go on youtube and type in the search box Cafe Mickey Disneyland Paris Nov 2009 and Bas en Daan dansen met Mickey Mouse in Euro Disney and for question3 go on youtube and type in dinner au cafe mickey. For the photos situated 1 and 4 go on flicker on type search box cafe mickey and go to page five.

Please answer my qustion ASAP.

Carys why don't you use your previous username(s) to pose these questions? Why do you keep changing your username?

I won't be going on youtube or flicker I'm afraid, but I can answer one of your questions. Yes, you can take a photo of the stairs in Cafe Mickey - they are a normal flight of stairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter