Disney+ Viewing Strategy

JiminyCricket!

Earning My Ears
I love using the DIDBoards to make a detailed plan for my park visits. Now, with Disney+, I want to make a similar plan for my next month (or year?) of viewing. Anyone have a strategy? Maybe all the animated features in chronological order, or all the old Mickey Mouse Club episodes? Or everything featuring Spider Man? Or all the musicals? I’m looking for a good plan to jump into!

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
I love using the DIDBoards to make a detailed plan for my park visits. Now, with Disney+, I want to make a similar plan for my next month (or year?) of viewing. Anyone have a strategy? Maybe all the animated features in chronological order, or all the old Mickey Mouse Club episodes? Or everything featuring Spider Man? Or all the musicals? I’m looking for a good plan to jump into!
Goodness, I barely know where to start myself. I'm a little overwhelmed and jsut keep surfing the menus. I ahve some targets in mind, but I've gott amke sure I keep up with them. I have a WDW trip next week, so I may wairt to really start binging shows until after that. On my hit list:

Star Wars in 4K
Gummi Bears, Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop - Disney Afternoon!
Recess
War-era package pictures
Straight to Video sequel movies

That's top stuff, but there's so much more. Now that I've watched a couple of things I have a "Recommended for You" section - uh, try EVERYTHING!

RamblingMad

DIS Veteran
Wait for the original content I want to be available, get the service, binge it, unsubscribe, and repeat.

• MrJT

Collector of Mickey Merch
    One thing that I wanted to do for a while now was to watch the entire MCU in order. I can do all but one movie, with the help of Netflix. But to properly pull it off, I need to find another way to watch The Incredible Hulk.

dez1978

Mouseketeer
    One thing that I wanted to do for a while now was to watch the entire MCU in order. I can do all but one movie, with the help of Netflix. But to properly pull it off, I need to find another way to watch The Incredible Hulk.
    I want to do this!! But 1st I have to find out what the correct order is lol

MrJT

Collector of Mickey Merch
    I want to do this!! But 1st I have to find out what the correct order is lol
    I will just watch them in release order. I know some movies take place earlier, like Captain Marvel and the first Captain America, but each movie has an end scene that fits into the release order timeline.

FlightlessDuck

Y kant Donald fly?
    I'm planning on watching what I want to watch when I want to watch it. That's my strategy. What am I in the mood for?

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM