Disney uk hotel booking error

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
We paid off our hotel balance last week on the Disney UK website. I went on today to check it had all gone through ok and it had however they said we still had £314 left to pay. I rang up straight away and they said they will take the £314 off but I advise everyone to check their own bookings.

my parents got a letter for the whole bill after they had paid! like a month after they had paid!

I think its a small number of bookings as we didnt have any problems but like most companies there are always problems

We had the opposite problem - our balance payment was taken twice!

I logged in the day after I had paid it to check, saw what had happened, called the number and it was refunded 48 hours later.

Thanks. I went online the day after I paid the final balance, and it showed paid in full. I printed that page off for my records.
I seem to be accumulating quite a dossier of paperwork for my upcoming trip :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter