• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney UK Balance Paid Confirmation?

gemmybear83

<font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<
I paid off my disney uk balence online a couple of weeks ago, should I have recieved a confirmation in the post my balance has been paid? I have checked online and it has shown up that is has (and my credit card was charged) or do I just wait for my vouchers a month before I travel (I think I should get this in a couple of weeks).

Not too concerned but previously when I upgraded my hotel they said they would send me a confirmation in the post but never did - but my booking changed online so I never chased it up.

I was in the same position as you, so I called them and they sent out an updated invoice which arrived a few days later.

We paid ours in July and haven't received anything although when I look on my booking it does show the payment. I was having a look earlier today as I would like an invoice before we go and it does say that confirmation will be sent out approximately 2 weeks before arrival.

I didn't get any confirmation when I extended our stay or when I paid the balance but it all shows up A-OK online so i'm not too worried :)

Thanks everyone you have reassured me! Just can't wait for the vouchers to arrive now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter