• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Trip

PrincessKally

<font color=darkcoral>anything<br><font color=teal
So maybe you guys can help me. We had to bump up our disney vacation from early August to the middle of July, now we go every summer but in August always. How are the crowds in July? Is it as crowded as August, because I know August is insane, but has anyone gone before in July, or maybe is going in July and has any insight?

I've never been to WDW during July, but I would think it would be more busy than August. In August, some schools go back and sports start up. But I'm not 100% positive on this.

August is WAY busier than July IMHO. August is peoples' main vacation month believe it or not.

I'm sure you'll have fun either way though. :]

July is very busy i went last year and it was just as bad as the other months during the summer but i've been to disney so much i dont tend to have a problem with crowds anymore

I'm going at the end of July early august this year. I don't remember going in July. I guess I'll find out when we go. :upsidedow

Okay I went to wdw 4 yrs. ago n june-july and once b4 6yrs. ago we went 2 wdw n august. So i like it better n june-july.

july is crazy esp around the 4th but middle of july is still just as hectic! thank goodness for fast passes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter