• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney travel insurance

Heatherdbby

Mouseketeer
my TA told me to use disney insurance and it makes me nervous because I was always told it was subpar... if I book flights for our trip do I need separate flight insurance or should my disney insurance cover it?

my TA told me to use disney insurance and it makes me nervous because I was always told it was subpar... if I book flights for our trip do I need separate flight insurance or should my disney insurance cover it?
I believe DCL insurance only covers what is purchased through DCL. So if booking your own flights, stay in a hotel the night before or after, etc. that is not covered. We have used Allianz since it covers from when we leave our home to when we return. And it’s way cheaper.

I believe DCL insurance only covers what is purchased through DCL. So if booking your own flights, stay in a hotel the night before or after, etc. that is not covered. We have used Allianz since it covers from when we leave our home to when we return. And it’s way cheaper.
I might take out a second policy. Esp since we are driving

I might take out a second policy. Esp since we are driving

If you're driving, I'd definitely want that cruise insured. I'm less worried about getting there via airplane as I plan a cushion in, but if I was driving to a port depending on the distance/route, I'd definitely want the cost protected in the event of something bonkers. But my risk assessment is weird like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter