Disney to Close Pools Overnight

My friend sent me an article about the pool closings and fences yesterday. I replied similar to what Im going to say below.

Obviously by my user name, you can see Im old school Disney. Although recently I noticed cut backs, due to the state of the economy, I still feel that Disney "magic" while Im there. I have never seen cutbacks on customer service. Im willing to bet after a few complaints about hours at the pool, Disney will extend their hours and add some lifeguards. In all of my trips, CMs have bent over backwards to accomadate the guests. I still see everything approached with a smile.

My friends ask why, at my age with grown kids, I still vacation at Disney. My response is that at my age, with grown kids, I still feel like a princess when I am there!

DISNEY1975 said:
My friend sent me an article about the pool closings and fences yesterday. I replied similar to what Im going to say below.

Obviously by my user name, you can see Im old school Disney. Although recently I noticed cut backs, due to the state of the economy, I still feel that Disney "magic" while Im there. I have never seen cutbacks on customer service. Im willing to bet after a few complaints about hours at the pool, Disney will extend their hours and add some lifeguards. In all of my trips, CMs have bent over backwards to accomadate the guests. I still see everything approached with a smile.

My friends ask why, at my age with grown kids, I still vacation at Disney. My response is that at my age, with grown kids, I still feel like a princess when I am there!

Well said. I totally agree.

:thumbsup2

my friend sent me an article about the pool closings and fences yesterday. I replied similar to what im going to say below.

Obviously by my user name, you can see im old school disney. Although recently i noticed cut backs, due to the state of the economy, i still feel that disney "magic" while im there. I have never seen cutbacks on customer service. Im willing to bet after a few complaints about hours at the pool, disney will extend their hours and add some lifeguards. In all of my trips, cms have bent over backwards to accomadate the guests. I still see everything approached with a smile.

My friends ask why, at my age with grown kids, i still vacation at disney. My response is that at my age, with grown kids, i still feel like a princess when i am there!

ooops!!! Well said disney 1975!!!!

While we were there in August our room faced the pool and there were several children in the pool with and without parents, at least we didn't see too many adults around with the number children. Most nights we didn't get in until 10:30 to 11..I have to say that it was noisy while we were outside and every now and again we could hear laughter...I think the fence would be a positive change..

How does a 13 year old boy die in a 4 foot pool with everyone around him? I don't get it.

It doesn't take much, that is why it is so important that parents watch their kids lifeguard or not. Drowning is not necessary splashing and screaming, more often it is quiet as their lungs and throat are full of water with the look of absolute fear in the victims eyes and they are absolutely still with sheer panic.
I am a former Water Safety Instructor and Lifeguard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter