• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney thrill rides!

artzdanson

Earning My Ears
Disney needs more thrill rides. The ones they have are great, but they need more. It would be cool if they built a new theme park at Disney World called somthing like "Adventure Planet" (hey I'm not creative when it comes to names). There could be a lot of thrill rides there, based on movies like Tarzan or Atlantis, or there upcoming movie Treasure Planet. Anyway, that's most likely not going to happen, but it's cool to think about. I can't wait until Mission: Space opens in Epcot. It sounds like it's going to be a cool ride, they say it's going to raise the bar for thrill rides around the world. How couldn't it, especially if you experiance waitlessness and the most G forces ever put into a ride. Disney is starting to create more thrill rides, and I can't wait to see what else they have in store for the future.

I dont think they would ever make a park filled with thrill rides. If they did it would be just like six flags...Disney is a lot better then that. Also Disney is more for families and a lot of families dont like to go on thrill rides.

No Offense, but I agree with Princess Ash and AbErGrl217!:rolleyes:

I never ment they where seriously going to do it, I ment a park like California Adventure, not like a six flags park, I hate six flags!
I can't beleive you would think that I would put Disney at such low satandards. And another thing, some families do like thrill rides, like mine. I don't mean to sound loke a jerk but I wasn't expecting them to build an "all thrill ride park" anyway. I said that already.:bounce:

The way Disney're heading at the moment, we should expect the unexpected :rolleyes:

I love thrill rides, and I think an all thrill ride park could work, if it was themed properly. No more rides like Primeval Whorl (wow, could my spelling be any more off :o ), or Rock n Rollercoaster, but proper, Disney rides like Tower of Terror or Big Thunder Mountain.

I think an all thrill ride park could work, after all, they're always the rides with the 3 hour queues in the middle of the day.

(And anything that vaguely relates to Treasure Planet is never a bad thing ;))

Yow, big post :eek:

- Suzi
:)

you know i really do not think that an all thrill ride park is like disney. i really love thrill rides but i love the way disney is right now!

I understand what ur saying artzadanson. My family is the kind of family that loves thrill rides too. But i just can't stand going on Tower of Terror. I hate drops.lol. Anyway I wish that Disney would build a park with thrill rides too. But AbEGru217 is right, cause they probably won't do that due to all of the families, and mostly the little kids. But it would but cool if they did. I think that they stoped the thrill rides at Rockin' Roller Coaster, which happends to be my fav. ride in WDW! But what's this other rid that ur talking bout? I'll prob. find out when i go to WDW, in 3 more weeks!!! Kan't wait.:p

The new ride I'm talking about, Missin: Space, is in Epcot but it doesn't open till next summer :( . Oh well. Hey you get to ge in three weeks, no fair! I just got off the cruise the week befor last, It was awsome. I don't think disney is going to stop thrill rides at Rock n' Rollercoaster (which is one of my fovorite too). On the cruise there was a behind the scenes look at disney imagineering. He talked about future projects for all the Disney parks, there are more thrill rides coming. Another reason I don't think there going to stop building thrill rides is that the industry basically demands that they build more. But thanks for stickin' up for me jazzygirl, aperently not many teens like thrill rides like I thought, and by the way I like Rock n' Rollercoaster and Primevil Whirl PigSoldier. Primevil Whirl is themed after the real Dino-rama, on route 66, out in Arizona or Nevada. The ride may not look like a Disney ride, but if you think about it, would Six Flags evan put that much theming into their rides? Like I said before, there are more thrill rides coming to Disney World in just the next few years, keep a lookout for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter