Disney Surprise!!!

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
I just got a Disney surprise! My husband was going to wait until our Anniversary, but I guess he got excited and had to tell me for Valentines day. He secretly booked a trip for us during Halloween! :woohoo:
I cried. I just couldn't believe it.
I'm so excited. We have wanted to go during halloween for a long time, but have never been able to. So, I've never even read up on halloween stays! I"ve got some researching to do!! And costumes to buy!! Yay!!!!! :banana:

AWW YAY!! Congrats and good for you!!! Have a great time :)What a nice surprise!

Have a great Trip

That time of year is Our favorite but with DD in HS now it's just a bit harder to get down .

I just got a Disney surprise! My husband was going to wait until our Anniversary, but I guess he got excited and had to tell me for Valentines day. He secretly booked a trip for us during Halloween! :woohoo:
I cried. I just couldn't believe it.

He sounds like a keeper!! :lovestruc ;) :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Congrats, what a great Valentine's surprise!

Suz

Congrats!!! I get excited when my DH will just discuss the planning of our Disney trip. I think if he planned a secret Disney trip, I would just pass out. As part of my Valentine's present, he let me tell him everything about our Disney trip that I have planned so far. Plus he got me a card with Mickey on it.
Anyway have a great time on your trip!! We went with our DS in October and had a blast. We went to MNSSHP and the only person that did not dress up was my DH. DS9 was Spiderman, DS10 was Darth Vader, and I was the Blue Fairy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter