Disney Store Pins

Sounds like a good idea to me! I read {here?/maybe over on RADP(rec.arts.disney.parks)?} a while ago that these pins are supposed to be part of the "100 Years of Walt" Celebration. I'm cautiously optimistic that new pins will actually show up in the stores...any of our TDS-CMs know any more info about this?

agnes!

That is great. Now that means that our store, South Bend In. will be the last to get them. It will give me a pin boost anyway.:pinkbounc
Kris

That is great news!! I just asked in our Disney Store yesterday, and they said not til the holidays!!! I was hoping to get some before we leave on June 15th!!

I like the idea of pins being back at the Disney Store.:)

I remember some of the store cms were going to check this out. Did any of you with the inside track get the goods on these? We are in suspense here.

I didn't have any luck at my store, my SM either doesn't know or isn't allowed to say yet. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter