• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Store Near YOu?

the4moores

Mouseketeer
I live in London and we do not have a Disney Store here that I know of. Does anyone have a Disney Store near them? Is there one in Toronto? My MIL lives in Scarborough so we are often in Toronto Area but I usually do not go to the malls there.

Hi live between London and Hamilton and the closest store for me is in Hamilton at Limeridge Mall. Scarborough Town Centre also has one. It would be nice to have one closer so we can hit the sales easily. You would think London would have one in either White Oaks or Mansonville. Good luck! I am hoping that Ikea would open a store in London as I have to travel to Burlington - London deserves more stores!

A few in the GTA are Square One (Mississauga), Limeridge (Hamilton), Yorkdale and Scarborough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter