Disney Store Magical Event Sale

LMCT88

Mouseketeer
Hi all, Just thought I would share. Went into work today (work in the Disney Store), there having a sale. It's on there everyday value stuff. For example the tumblers that are usually 2/10 or 6.50 each are now 3 for 10, the stuff like the plates and cups that are 3 for 12, are now 4 for 12. They also have beach towels they were I believe 2 for 20 and now I think are 4 for 20. Just thought I would let everyone know. Happy Shopping!!!

The Robbinson's stuff was at 50% as of last Saturday night. I doubt they would take it off sale... :)

Oh goodie! I was gonna go there tomorrow anyway, need to pick up some sunglasses for DS5 his Mater ones are broken! Thanks!:goodvibes

Beach towels are 3 for 20 and the hats are 4 for 15, what a sale that comes to $3.75 each. Better than markdown prices. Core plush is 3 for $20 thtat is $6.66 per item. Swim wear is still 25% off. Cell phones are going to $1.99 today also. Happy Shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter