• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Store in Montreal????

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
I was hoping the Canadians could help me with this. I was wondering if there is a Disney Store located in Montreal??-- I will be traveling there soon and was hoping there would be one.

Also if anyone has any insight I will be staying in Old Montreal and was wondering where I will find the best shopping and greatest deals?? I'll also be going to the Cirque de Solie and on a Dinner Cruise and am hoping to have a great time!!
Thanks to All!!:)

I'm sure you'll have a great time...Montreal is a great city.

Not to my knowledge either, but if you have transportation there is one in Ottawa (about an hour away)

If you want directions to that one let me know!

Hi !

I can assure you that there is no Disney Store here in Montreal. The closest one is in Ottawa (120km from Montreal).

I'm sure you'll have a great time. The weather should be great.

Richard

Thanks to everyone I really appreciate the prompt replies! Have A Great Day!!;)

Unfortunately we have no Disney store here. You will love Varekai (Cirque du Soleil show). It is absolutely amazing what they do. As for shopping...you name it, we got it! There is an entire city underground just for shopping. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter