Disney Store Gift Certificates Question

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
I'm leaving for WDW this weekend and was wondering if Disney Store gift certificates are accepted anywhere on property. I'm pretty sure they're not taken at the parks at all, but wasn't sure if that included The World of Disney in Downtown Disney. On the back of the certificates it says that they can just be redeemed at The Disney Stores, but isn't The World of Disney considered part TDS? I have lots of GFs and was hoping I could use them there.

I have bought Disney Dollars at the Disney Store before each of our trips. It's a great treat for the kids. We used them in the shops, in the restaurants, at the kiosks, and at the food carts EVERYWHERE at WDW.

As far as I am aware, the World of Disney is a Disney Store. So yes, you should have no problem using your certificate there. This is the only place you would be able to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter