Disney Store at Scarborough Town Centre

mmfan1310

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard when the new Disney store is scheduled to open at Scarborough Town Centre? I know there is one opening at the Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket on June 1st, but I haven't seen anything about the one that is supposed to being opening at the Scarborough Town Centre this summer

As of right now there does not seam to be any work being done on a Disney Store at Scarborough Town Centre, however there are a number of store that are shuffling around right now, so who know maybe it will go in one of the empty locations. Also they have stared work on one at Yorkdale that I think says it will be opening in June.

I am so out of the loop - what happened to the one that used to be in the STC? It was there for years and years....did it get shut down?

STC Dis store closed at least two years ago. Probably for the best though. It is now a PINK! store :)

Which store is moving out? I don't know of an available location across from Blacks. I work close to STC and am there almost every day at lunch.

I was thinking since HMV is closing, it would be a great location.

Which store is moving out? I don't know of an available location across from Blacks. I work close to STC and am there almost every day at lunch.

The post referring to TDS being across from Black's is for the location at the Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket. Not at the STC.:thumbsup2

HMV is actually moving into the former location of coles (the bookstore), they are supposed to be open there sometime in June. So that would leave there current location open for something.

I was told by a Disney Store cast member that they were looking at a location near the food court. HMV would be a nice location. It was first thought when I noticed HMV closing.

So sorry I didn't see this thread earlier.

The Disneystore is now opened at Scarborough town Centre!

I am a cast member there! It is a very nice Disney experience. If you look carefully, you will see a lot of landmarks from Guildwood Park!

Hope to see you there real soon, and have a magical day :)

Just to put it out there, the new location is where HMV used to be. Right across from Old Navy next to the food court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter