Disney Stamps

sunnishine

Earning My Ears
Do I need to get these at my local post office or can I pick them up at Disney? I want them for my "fairy godmailer"'s next week and I would rather avoid the post office if I can. LOL

I tried to search but the server either is too busy or can't be found every time.
TIA
Sunni

sunnishine said:
I can't do that....I leave on Saturday! Thanks anyway!

When I have ordered from USPS on-line, my stamps were always delivered the very next day. But if you would rather go to a post office you can, but as far as I know, the stamps are not sold on Disney property.

Crazy Hakim said:
When I have ordered from USPS on-line, my stamps were always delivered the very next day. But if you would rather go to a post office you can, but as far as I know, the stamps are not sold on Disney property.
I bought stamps in the gift shop at ASMo last Oct. I can't recall if they were Disney though. Take Care Kathy

You know, I should mention that there is a Post Office very close to Orlando International Airport that has extended hours.
They open 6am and close at Midnight, 7 days a week and they are open on most holidays.
Orlando Main Post Office
Just off Tradeport Drive, between Boggy Creek Road and the Beach Line.
800-275-8777

Also, yes, you may be able to buy US Stamps at most Disney Merchandise Shops, but I would think that they would have a very limited supply of any special commemorative stamps on hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter