DISNEY SPRINGS HOTELS

aurora64

Earning My Ears
I posted this a couple weeks ago and didn’t get much response. Any of you who have stayed at these hotels have any knowledge of the Disney perks available?
1) Early entry eligible?
2) Busing and how often?
3) 60 day out booking window for dining?
4) Ability to get ILL/Genie + at 7am?

I appreciate all input. Thanks everyone 😀

Planning to do a neighbour hotel and this is what ive found out. So no actual real life experience.

1) yes for some
2) yes but most people seem to complain they arent very good and the first bus gets you to the gate quite late for early entry. Also not classified as disney so its ticket and transportation centre not straight to the gates.
3) Not an available perk
4)
Yes but it has a higher likelihood of not working. First day in particular it might not link properly.

Also resort fees. We are planning to stay on points so this wont be an issue. But some are $35 a day. Which can negate savings when compared to a value / moderate resort.

If we do end up staying at disney springs buena vista palace. I think we will get up a bit earlier and walk over to saratoga and get the bus from there. But we are 2 30 year old adults this might be a pain with kids.

Planning to do a neighbour hotel and this is what ive found out. So no actual real life experience.

1) yes for some
2) yes but most people seem to complain they arent very good and the first bus gets you to the gate quite late for early entry. Also not classified as disney so its ticket and transportation centre not straight to the gates.
3) 60 yes 60+10 no
4) 7am genie but no ILL

Also resort fees. We are planning to stay on points so this wont be an issue. But some are $35 a day. Which can negate savings when compared to a value / moderate resort.

If we do end up staying at disney springs buena vista palace. I think we will get up a bit earlier and walk over to saratoga and get the bus from there. But we are 2 30 year old adults this might be a pain with kids.

Hope that helps?

Last edited:
I posted this a couple weeks ago and didn’t get much response. Any of you who have stayed at these hotels have any knowledge of the Disney perks available?
1) Early entry eligible?
2) Busing and how often?
3) 60 day out booking window for dining?
4) Ability to get ILL/Genie + at 7am?

I appreciate all input. Thanks everyone 😀
Early Theme Park Entry:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/early-entry/

Buses and how often:
Check the individual hotel's website.

60-day booking for dining:
60 days or less before the date you are reserving.

Ability to get G+/ILL$:
7 AM for G+ on the day of. Once you enter the park and after official park opening for ILL$.

1) yes for some
3) Not an available perk
4)
Yes but it has a higher likelihood of not working. First day in particular it might not link properly.

Hope that helps?
Thank you!
Early Theme Park Entry:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/early-entry/

Buses and how often:
Check the individual hotel's website.

60-day booking for dining:
60 days or less before the date you are reserving.

Ability to get G+/ILL$:
7 AM for G+ on the day of. Once you enter the park and after official park opening for ILL$.
Thanks so much!

1) yes for some
3) Not an available perk
4)

The Disney Springs hotels are not neighbor hotels (Good Neighbor) so depending on which you are talking about there would be different amenities.

Apologies about the ILL. I was under the impression that it was available. Never mind i have days at POFQ so hopefully can do those rides at that time.

If i wasnt getting it on points i would consider extending my POFQ at this point. Because of the UK deals on.

. . .

Ability to get G+/ILL$:
Official park opening for ILLs. You do not need to have entered the park. You can book the ILLs from anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter