disney springs hotel perks

sophielab1

Mouseketeer
I thought I read that the hotels near Disney springs were going to be included for the 60 day FP and EMH. is this correct or was I imagining it? TIA

An unofficial blogger/website, a few months ago, said that some Disney hotel neighbors (not anyone is specific) would be able to book 60 days out. As far as I have seen no other source has repeated this same information other than to say that the original website proclaimed it. At this point it looks like it was a made up story ....

Not to say they would never, but they would have to do some programming or add those hotels to the Disney website. AND the hotels would have to be willing to pay Disney for the perk. It just doesn't seem to be a wise choice for Disney as that is the major reason many pay Disney's inflated rates.

Note: It was FP+ only, not EMH.

Last edited:
And now we have our answer.

Yup, part of it. They said Good Neighbor Hotels were getting it but none of these are Good Neighbor, it's just the Disney Springs at this point. I imagine the new boutique by S&D will be included as well. It looks like they will be added to the website so all can be connected and Disney surely will be pocketing some change.

It still is questionable about the parameters. The announcement wordage is long and has different offerings in different sections. MY read is that for 60 day FP+ you have to book a package ..... we'll see but I've looked on a couple TA type sites and all they are offering for room only bookings are EMH.

Will be interesting to see the impact. We stay at Disney Springs hotels often. I just started plunking in dates end of January through March and the prices were higher than I normally book at. So who comes out better here? Disney, yes. Hotels, maybe unless higher rates push folks further off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter