Disney Springs Hotel Perks…question

Gearbm95

Mouseketeer
Think about booking a Disney Springs hotel for a solo trip coming up in December. I’ve never stayed at these resorts and can’t find a ton of info on the specifics about what Disney perks these resort guests get.

I see they get extra park hours and the 7am G+ access, but does anyone know if those perks are only available if you book these resorts via a package through the Disney site?

Or will I still get these benefits if I book directly through the Hilton app? Would I then just import the stay into the MDE app?

I don't believe you need to book a package to get the perks. I did a 1 night stay at B Resort last year since I couldn't add on another WL day and I still received early entry despite not doing a package. I did have trouble adding my stay to MDE so I had to get the front desk to give me a physical card saying I had early entry. I showed that card to CMs and I was let in with no problems. With the Disney Springs area resorts do keep in mind that you do not get the ability to book Individual Lightning Lanes, that is only available to people staying at a Disney resort and Swan/Dolphin and you'll have to wait until park open.

Anyone can book their first G+ at 7am even if offsite. The DS partner hotels don’t get ILL privileges so you would have to wait until park open to book those.

The two main perks are:

1. Early Entry
2. If you have an AP, you can book park reservations for length of stay without them counting toward your AP limit.

Think about booking a Disney Springs hotel for a solo trip coming up in December. I’ve never stayed at these resorts and can’t find a ton of info on the specifics about what Disney perks these resort guests get.

I see they get extra park hours and the 7am G+ access, but does anyone know if those perks are only available if you book these resorts via a package through the Disney site?

Or will I still get these benefits if I book directly through the Hilton app? Would I then just import the stay into the MDE app?
No need to import your stay. As PPs stated you have access to Genie+ regardless of where you stay. I recently stayed at the Hilton in DS. The big disadvantage is trying to get $ILL. I never was able to get one during my stay as I couldn’t try until park opening. With the 7:00 advantage for on site guests they were long gone by that time.

I have stay on Disney Springs resorts twice using Chase points. You dont have to make the reservation with Disney.

But, you have to link your reservation in MDE in order to be able to use the perks (enter 30 minutes before opening).

In my experience, I never been able to link the reservation by myself in my MDE app, and always have to call Disney in order for them to do it for me.

Note that Disney Springs hotels are not able to get the Individual LL reservations at 7am like resort guests, instead we have to do them at park opening.

Is there a list of all of these hotels somewhere?

Pre covid I would have told you LBV Palace.
East walk to the springs (where the good buses are), great pool, decent food….

post Covid they like most hiltons ….. have forgotten they are in the customer service business….

that are horrible if you are planning on being out…. Not the great resort they once were I would put them in the fair to ok range. Or ok to fair….

The other Hilton in the strings is actually worst.. and stay away from the Benni Hanna well that is if you want to eat on the same day you enter the restruant

Do you get to make ADRs earlier too? (60 days + length of stay?)
Disney Springs hotels are considered off site for ADRs, so 60 days, no length of stay. In MDE account, length of stay was highlighted/selectable, but no open reservations appeared until 60 days out.

Any recent experiences on bus service to parks from Hilton LBV? Are times set? Reservations necessary? How early to arrive at bus stop to get on early entry buses? How about return times after park close?

Any recent experiences on bus service to parks from Hilton LBV? Are times set? Reservations necessary? How early to arrive at bus stop to get on early entry buses? How about return times after park close?

I haven’t been lately but have a trip booked for the Wyndham Garden Inn in January. In doing my research I found these photos online about the new bussing situation for the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. Since this hotel is so close to Disney Springs and Saratoga Springs I usually just walk thru Disney Springs over the Congress Park bus stop at Saratoga springs to catch a bus to the parks in the mornings.

4EF309D6-5071-478D-8FEB-076BDF6D3FF3.png
F75E4230-86AD-47DE-A8AF-0C5C9D368F79.png

I haven’t been lately but have a trip booked for the Wyndham Garden Inn in January. In doing my research I found these photos online about the new bussing situation for the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd.

View attachment 679008
View attachment 679009
Note that right now guests are instructed to check with their individual hotels as to what their busing situation is. This is for Wyndham, does not mean it is the same for Hilton.

Shuttle Service

Enjoy Bus Shuttle to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks – See individual DISNEY SPRINGS® Resort hotel pages for shuttle availability.

Call the hotel for their information per Disney Springs Hotels website.

It's nice to see they are to the hourly rute.

Specially If I want to go late or want to come back for a nap midday

Call the hotel for their information per Disney Springs Hotels website.
Thanks, I plan to check with hotel but was hoping for real life experiences. Such as, how early will we arrive for ETPE? For example, 15 minutes before gates open or 15 minutes after? Bus services change so much each time we visit and hotel schedules are not always executed as posted.

We stayed LBV in February, my Dsis stayed over at Wyndham.... she had to make a bus res. ahead of time to go to the parks, she said it wasn't difficult at all. AT LBV,they seemed to be running much larger bus, no res. needed just go get on it when it's scheduled to be there. BTW, I LOVE Hilton Palace LBV..... the only dislike I have is the parking situation at this hotel. I didn't have a car so it wasn't a problem...if you do, it's a hike to park,and get to your room or even the lobby. Up a hill. ANd if you have a disability,it gets even more complicated IMHO to park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter