Disney Springs hotel packages only for 4 people?

runnermama78

Mouseketeer
I know there are at least a couple Disney Springs hotels that will accommodate 5 people (Doubletree and Best Western, for sure) but when I try to look at packages on Disney’s website it says I exceed maximum occupancy. So,

#1 If I book hotel and tickets separately, can we get 60 day FastPass and EMH benefits for all 5 of us?
#2 Will this work if I book through alternate sellers? (Mouse savers, Expedia, etc for hotel and Undercover Tourist for tickets)

#2 Will this work if I book through alternate sellers? (Mouse savers, Expedia, etc for hotel and Undercover Tourist for tickets)

There are two types of "alternative sellers". The first category is online travel agencies. That's sites like Expedia, Orbitz, and many others. When you book with an online travel agency, they create and "own" your reservation. If you experience a problem prior to your stay, you must contact them.

The second type of arrangement is one in which you click a promo link that takes you to the official website for the brand or hotel chain. You make your reservation directly with the chain and you "own" your reservation. If you experience a problem prior to your stay, you contact the chain/hotel directly.

As halfpintpeggy notes, both of these arrangements will qualify for the FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hour benefits.

I strongly urge you to avoid booking with an online travel agency unless you're getting a truly fantastic deal by bundling two products (like air and hotel). In almost all cases, booking direct (or via a link like MouseSavers) is the best option. Booking direct sometimes gets you free stuff. For example, many hotels will offer free internet if booked directed. Additionally, when you book directly you can earn points that can be redeemed for free stays.

(Note: Although announced, the B Resort and Spa does not currently have a frequent guest program. The six other Disney Springs hotels all have programs. They are always free to join.)

Be sure to check out the Disney Springs Hotels Marketing website. They may have an offer that applies to your dates. All offers on that website are the better arrangement...they link to the official hotel/chain websites.
http://disneyspringshotels.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter