Disney Springs Drone Show

That was my question too. Curious about pricing.
I googled and found an answer of $79 per person with a pretty extensive list of “tastes”. Seems worth it but a bit pricey.
Cant post the link here from a blogger but it is easily found by searching.

I was just about to post this very link.
It is pricey, but I hear good things about Jaleo and have been wanting to try it anyway. A seemingly great view of the drone show sealed the deal!!

Will be our first time at Jaleo as well ! Hear the food is excellent, and the service as well !

We were able to get a reservation! When you log in to open table, do not choose the experience directly. Instead, book a time after 7:45, choose waterfront patio outdoor and the experience will be offered.

We were able to get a reservation! When you log in to open table, do not choose the experience directly. Instead, book a time after 7:45, choose waterfront patio outdoor and the experience will be offered.

If you click the link that was posted in this tread, it gives you the option to select the Drone Tasting experience .. 7:45 and 9:30 are the times offered - unless I totally messed up my reservation lol

If you click the link that was posted in this tread, it gives you the option to select the Drone Tasting experience .. 7:45 and 9:30 are the times offered - unless I totally messed up my reservation lol
I'm glad that worked for you. When we tried it did not, but going through regular option did.

I did not see any definitive answer as to whether people staying at Saratoga Springs will be able to see Disney Dreams that Soar. I'm guessing Disney would not really want to advertise that to non-resort Saratogo Springs guests. Anyone have an anwer? Also wondering if you could see it from the top level of the Orange garage.

I did not see any definitive answer as to whether people staying at Saratoga Springs will be able to see Disney Dreams that Soar. I'm guessing Disney would not really want to advertise that to non-resort Saratogo Springs guests. Anyone have an anwer? Also wondering if you could see it from the top level of the Orange garage.
I’ve heard you can see it but not with much music….

Went tonight and ate at House of Blues. Staff was super nice and let us go on their reserved section to watch to show. Very cool, but super crowded walkways right after it ended.

Staying at Saratoga Springs and able to see both Epcot fireworks really well, but only parts of the drone show. Definitely can’t hear the music. I’m guessing the section right across from Disney Springs has a great view (we saw people watching from their balcony).

They didn't put an expensive fence, install speakers and add a cool lighting package with spotlights to Saratoga Springs to only do it during the summer, but that's the official word so far.
History says otherwise. In 2016 they had a drone show over Disney Springs. It was only for the holidays.

? Are they offering reservations for a special seating area?

Not a big fan of HoB, however, nothing on jaleo menu for my gang to appreciate
We just went there without a reservation and the manager said we could join the patio. Maybe we just got lucky? We were mostly craving salads (and kids wanted basic kid food). Their cotija garlic fries were amazing! And we had a great view with plenty of space!

Does anyone know when the HA section opens for ECV’s. We want to go to the first show, and want to eat at Paddlefish. We have a 6:30 ADR there, will that allow us time to get in the HA area?

History says otherwise. In 2016 they had a drone show over Disney Springs. It was only for the holidays.
The difference with that prior drone show is it was only drones. For this show, they added lighting to the Congress Park buildings synchronized to the show, as well as large motorized spotlights all along the lakefront of Congress Park that become part of the show.

The show is perfectly viewable from SSR's Congress Park section - but you only hear the residual music from across the water, all the words spelled out are backwards, and you don't get the effect of the synchronized building lighting which is behind you. Still - for those who saw the show once already from Disney Springs, it would be a nice option to see it again from SSR to get the drone displays without the crowd.

How early should you get a spot before & where's a good place to watch from? Also, if we'd do the late show, would busses still be running to take us back to our resort?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter