Disney song stuck in my head !!!!!

dollcollector1

Mouseketeer
:simba:
Help me ! Simba is stuck in my head and he's singing, " Oh I just can't wait to be king " ! Remember that goody from the Lion King movie? I got 6 more months to go until we go to Disney and I've had this in my head for days. Disney fever?

At least it isn't the song from It's a Small World! :rotfl2: I can't get that one out of my head for weeks after riding that one!

GoofyBaby said:
At least it isn't the song from It's a Small World! :rotfl2: I can't get that one out of my head for weeks after riding that one!

LOL ! I kinda like the Small World song. I'm looking forward to riding that ride again. :banana:

The other one, besides "It's a Small World", that gets me everytime is the Laughing Place/ Zippadeedoodaa from Splash Mountain!

You must have been riding with me to work this AM. I have a classic CD and i was replaying that song over and over and over LOL

at least you only have 6 months, i have 15 months! I dont know how im gonna make it!

Megan

I should not have opened this one either :badpc: LOL.....now I have "It's a small word" in my head..... :rolleyes1 hurry someone name another song to get this one out of my head.

:teeth:

Wanna know something funny?
I've had Zazoo from Lion King singing "It's a small world" in my head for days!
(You know that part where Scar has him in the rib cage jail.)
:rotfl2:

Can't help you - I've been singing Zip-a-dee-doo-da all day and picturing Splash Mtn. Sorry, :sad1: I think there is no cure :rotfl2:

Is it just me..everytime a song is mentioned I am singing it in my head. :rolleyes1 ...can't read it without signing... :rotfl2: Is it January yet? :confused3

GoofyBaby said:

:teeth: It's a small world after all.....

Took me forever to get it out of my head as well :rotfl:

It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, it's a small, small world.... It's a world of laughter a world of cheer..... :rolleyes1

I always get Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade stuck in my head! It's been in there for days! "We're jammin in the jungle to the rhythm of one!" :cool1:

sconnell said:
Wanna know something funny?
I've had Zazoo from Lion King singing "It's a small world" in my head for days!
(You know that part where Scar has him in the rib cage jail.)
:rotfl2:

Okay, now I have the coconut song in my head. "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts deedeedelee, here they are all standing in a row...."

Whenever I get a disney song stuck in my head.. I just start singing out loud "it's a great big beautiful tomorrow". It clears it right out, and frankly, I don't mind if that song is in my head.

bbangel said:
Okay, now I have the coconut song in my head. "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts deedeedelee, here they are all standing in a row...."
Ah, dang it. Now I'm on this too! lol.

Plantlady said:
Whenever I get a disney song stuck in my head.. I just start singing out loud "it's a great big beautiful tomorrow". It clears it right out, and frankly, I don't mind if that song is in my head.

That is funny. I had the welcome song for the Magic Kingdom in my head (clang clang clang goes the trolley. ding ding ding goes the bell. sing sing sing go my heartstrings. From the moment I saw him I fell...etc...)

Then... I read this post now my brain is singing "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow waiting at the end of every day... LOL! IT WORKS! lol :rotfl: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter