Disney Snack Question

pjtm

DIS Veteran
I am starting to plan my trip for next year and I can hardly sleep at night I am so excited. I am thrill to have found this board!

After reading so many posts, I see people refer to Disney snacks. Can anyone tell me what does Disney have? I see MM pretzels, rice krispie treats? Anything else fun like that? where can I pick them up?

thanks in advance!!

Howdy, Just off ship this morning. So I think I can answer this. The only confusion is what type of snacks are you talking about? Some snacks are free and others aren't free.

The free snacks: icecream, cookies, mickey bars, pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, tacos, fruit, lots of mini buffets always around to snack with appetizers on them.

The charged snacks: Popcorn, suckers, any type of candy that you would find at a theater.

The snacks you purchase ,as mentioned above are found in the stores and outside the Walt Disney theater before showtime. They have a concession stand that is open for candies and cans of pop, popcorn etc... It is silly to buy pop there. Just go to the drink station on deck 9 and get a cup of pop with a lid and bring it with you to the theater and the movie theater.
We often grab extra fruit and keep in the frig in our room, then take for a snack at the shows. People bring in everything you can thing of. Especially to the movie theater, Hot dogs, hamburgers, everything they have. Cookies on the cookie tray about 3 on the cookie tray by the drink station are a great snack too.
Late night snacks are also provided outside the night clubs around 11:00 or 11:30 each night, Some hot and some cold foods. On the 7 night cruises they soemtimes have a midnight dessert buffet which is fantastic!! The pirate party also has a buffet on deck 9 after the party. There is food everywhere you look!! Yum Yum

momx4,grandmax4

thanks for the responses. I think I am looking for Disney snacks to take with me on the ship (and/or the plane ride!). People have talked about Mickey pretzels? Rice Krispie treats? Can you buy those outside of Disney places? thanks!

Yes, you can buy the Disney pretzels outside at the concession stand. If I remember correctly it was about $8 for a box of decorated ones.

pjtm said:
thanks for the responses. I think I am looking for Disney snacks to take with me on the ship (and/or the plane ride!). People have talked about Mickey pretzels? Rice Krispie treats? Can you buy those outside of Disney places? thanks!

This is what we did..We had Shirley (theperfectgift.cc) make up some Beautiful gift baskets for both our children. Shirley is a Dis'er, and does some amazing things...THere are samples on that website, but she does personal baskets, and can and will include anything you want.

We had Mickey and minnie treats, snacks for movies and that, which are very expensive on the ship, and some other things..

A lot of us use these baskets, and are more than pleased.. :goodvibes

Most local walmart stores here in central Florida sell the mickey pretzels and cookies and candies for 1/2 the price of disney and they are the same thing. Look in their candy isle for both, pretzels are with the candy.
mom x4,grandma x4

mom x4 said:
Most local walmart stores here in central Florida sell the mickey pretzels and cookies and candies for 1/2 the price of disney and they are the same thing. Look in their candy isle for both, pretzels are with the candy.
mom x4,grandma x4

Great idea...thanks for the suggestion! We always stop at Walmart during our visits to Disney, but I've never seen the pretzels or cookies. I will check it out during our upcoming trip.

Thanks! :wave2:

Mickey&Co

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter