Disney Site Down...?

Jokers Girl

Earning My Ears
I think the Disney site is down. When I hit the "Find prices" button on the site when trying to look at hotels and packages in order to book I get redirected to a blank white screen.

I think I recall a notice on the site the last few days saying booking would be down today and tomorrow. Anyone else notice that/having or getting the same lack of response from the site?

I think the Disney site is down. When I hit the "Find prices" button on the site when trying to look at hotels and packages in order to book I get redirected to a blank white screen.

I think I recall a notice on the site the last few days saying booking would be down today and tomorrow. Anyone else notice that/having or getting the same lack of response from the site?

Yup. You would be right about the notice that had been posted stating that the website would be down today and tomorrow. :thumbsup2

It is supposed to be down from 5pm EST today (Monday) through tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday). It could be intermittent, but I would try again tomorrow night.

Yeah, it's down. I'm trying to book a last minute trip.

I arrive on Wednesday the 5th so I really need their system to come back up. LOL

GaSleepingBeautyFan said:
Yeah, it's down. I'm trying to book a last minute trip.

I arrive on Wednesday the 5th so I really need their system to come back up. LOL

Saw a tweet from a TA that it's down till tomorrow late afternoon even dining apparently. :(.

I tried to call and make a dining reservation and the message said the system is going through an 'enhancement.' Maybe they'll 'enhance' my ability to get a BoG reservation :)

Just checked and it looks like you can buy tickets at the moment. still a no go for packages or rooms though

For such an enormous company, why is it that Disney can't seem to get a reliable website :furious:

This was scheduled. It appeared at the bottom of their website for the past few days. Hopefully Disney is upgrading and making their website better...because we all know how it was before! Here's to hoping!

I had the same problem for almost ten days. I mailed Disney and the told me to clear my cookies but that was not the problem.
After I downloaded the Opera browser the problem was solved.

Firefox and IE had this problem. As soon as I crossed borders in Europe I changed the provider and the problem was solved. It seems to be a provider problem.

This was scheduled. It appeared at the bottom of their website for the past few days. Hopefully Disney is upgrading and making their website better...because we all know how it was before! Here's to hoping!

Sites still not up to full capacity, but take a look at the tickets section. It now lets you see how much each day of tickets will cost you and how much you would save by booking more days. Although when you first get to the ticket price page it likes to quote you the price for Florida residents so if your not you have to select Park Tickets under "Browse Tickets Available" button at the top of the page.....not sure I'm thrilled with this new lay out...have to wait and see how the packages page works out!

Ugh, me too! We're arriving Friday and I've been trying to rearrange some ADRs and the site has been down! Hope it's back up soon...

Good news!!!! Looks like the site is back up!!:yay: It let me price the vacations again!!! Whooooo hoooooo!!! :cool1: Now I can book our Disneymoon!!!!!:cheer2:

It will let me price it, but the reservation won't go through, and when I call they say the system is still down. :(

Ditto. Lets me get all the way to applying my payment and then won't go through. When you call the number they say system is still down.

I wish I had done this last weekend but I procrastinated because I really was stuck on what to do. Now, I will drive myself crazy until it comes back up :rotfl:

Kelly

FYI I am here now and it is somewhat down on site, for example, they couldn't print out my total snacks left when I bought some waters w/ my KTTW card tonight the CM explained it was because the system was down. No problem using the card, just not as information on the receipt as usual.

GGGGGGaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....looks like it might be down again folks...just when i was gonna book my trip too!

Jokers Girl said:
GGGGGGaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....looks like it might be down again folks...just when i was gonna book my trip too!

Good luck! I managed to book a couple of ADRs online this morning then decided against one that has a CC hold on it. Even the phone lines were down then, all circuits busy message!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter