Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just popping in to say I got the Enchanted Tiki Room rain jacket - I love it!!! They are all sold out now, but if you find one online at an outlet or something, just know they only hit right at hip, so does not cover shorts. But has a great hood. I plan to wear just as a jacket when it's cool out. :D (this isn't my pic, but same jacket)

rain coat.jpg

Is it just me or is the lettering on the back of that spirit jersey seriously large?

OMG I was just replying to say how much I LOVE the lettering!!! I LOVE how over the top it is and I LOVE when it goes down the sleeves!! Busy patterns are SOO not my thing, but I would buy this jersey just for the lettering!!!!! 😂

On a side note, I needed to comment on the outfit in the background! I would totally wear that outfit, bellbottoms/flair jeans and all (which I own several pairs of!!!) lol I need to rock that outfit and I will buy it the next time I go!!! (If it’s still in stock, of course!!)

(sorry, these clothes got me slightly excited, if you couldn’t tell 😂😬)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Epcot attraction posters that are on shopdisney are also in the parks, anywhere? Trying to decide if I want to wait it out until I get there, or order online.

New interactive banshee toys in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!

The banshee’s eat, talk to each other, and make lots of different sounds depending on how many times you rub their back. Each banshee comes with an egg, an adjustable wristband, and a teylu accessory (which is what you can feed them). They come in three different colors. You can find the new banshee toys at the Windtraders store in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

2022-wdw-disneys-animal-kingdom-pandora-windtraders-store-interactive-banshee-toy-1-700x428.jpg

Video can be found HERE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter