Disney Rewards

colganteam

Earning My Ears
I am a loyal Disney World customer. My wife and i frequent as much as we can and we do not live FL. We always stay on Disney property. Does anyone know of Disney having any type of reward program or rewarding repeat customers? I know they have the credit card but who wants more debt? Just kinda suprised i have never seen anything offered from them.

Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know of Disney having any type of reward program or rewarding repeat customers? I know they have the credit card but who wants more debt?

A credit card is not more debt if you pay it off every month. I have a Disney Rewards Visa. I use it for virtually all my purchases and I pay it off every month. I earn 1% of all purchases as Disney dollars which can be used virtually anywhere at WDW. Due to this, I have several hundred dollars banked for spending money every time I go to WDW.

Being an annual passholder is also something of a rewards program. Having an AP gets you access to room and merchandise discounts, as well as food discounts (if you buy the TIW card).

By the way, one big reason that Disney does not have a general rewards program is because of people like you and me: we can back as frequently as we can even without a rewards program, so why bother instituting such a program?

I was going to mention what the previous poster mentioned.. Disney Visa Credit card... 1% back.. however ... you usually get:
-advanced notification of upcoming sales
-10% off at World of Disney & DisneyStore
- private meet & greet from 1:30-4:30p daily at Epcot with a free 5x7 photo..
-discounts on disney tours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter