Disney Resorts on T.V.!!!!!

disneygirl21

Mouseketeer
The following resorts will be featured on a 30-minute episode of Great Hotels on the Travel Channel:

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel - May 2 @ 10:00 a.m., May 14 @ 11:00 a.m., and May 28 @ 11:00 a.m.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - June 8 @ 11:00 a.m.

Disney's Wilderness Lodge - June 8 @ 3:00 p.m. and June 11 @ 11:30 a.m.

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa - June 10 @ 11:00 a.m.

Catch these episodes!!!! They give tours and all the info you need on the resorts. I love these shows!!!!!

All of those shows are great. BUT its time to update them .
They have been showing the WDW ones for about 2 years now.

It would be nice to see others...IE
Boardwalk, Poly, and even some of the Moderates that are worthy.

Great. I hope I remember to watch them. I wish they were airing sooner. They will air right after my return for WDW so at least I can reminise about my stay at AKL. :teeth:

Thanks for the post!!

I just hopped over to the Travel Channel website and they'll send me a reminder....

I don't recall seeing the Grand Californian show before- I'm looking forward to that.

The Wilderness Lodge is the best show. She takes a trip to the MK, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Artist Point, the food, the guest rooms, the villas, the geyser, the pool, the boats, the recreation, Fort Wilderness, and the Hoop De Due Musical Revue. It's the best show! Don't miss that one!

My second favorite is the Grand Floridian. Brings back such memories. I remember the smells when I stayed there four years ago.

My third favorite is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I've only seen half of it, and I only liked looking at the rooms, lobby, and the savannah view. I missed everything else.

oh, oh, oh, I have a DVR now... I can program them all!!! and not have to worry about changing the channel for the other programs I'm recording!! YEA!!

I was marking the dates for the Grand Californian on my calendar. I will have to tape it on the 14th, as the 28th I won't be available-I'll be on my way to WDW!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jeanny
oh, oh, oh, I have a DVR now... I can program them all!!! and not have to worry about changing the channel for the other programs I'm recording!! YEA!!

If your is a DirecTV DVR, then set up several keyword auto-record wishlists for Disney, Walt Disney World, Disney World. They end up catching EVERTHING...

Nuts, we won't get this see most of them because.... WE'RE GOING TO BE THERE THEN!!! (hee, hee!)

Great! We haven't seen the Grand Californian or Wilderness Lodge episodes, yet.

Originally posted by kinggoofy
All of those shows are great. BUT its time to update them .
They have been showing the WDW ones for about 2 years now.

It would be nice to see others...IE
Boardwalk, Poly, and even some of the Moderates that are worthy.

Good point, but I think they are trying create demand at the Deluxe resorts that don't already have such a loyal following.

Note to self: I've GOT to get a Tivo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter