Disney Resort to Port Canaveral (royal)

Bulldogmommy

Mouseketeer
I am a veteran Royal and Disney traveler but never from one to the other... I run the Star Wars Half Marathon on April 23rd in the morning, then I am heading to Port Canaveral to board the Oasis. I would appreciate transfer experience, suggestions. We are open to car rental, shuttle, uber, etc. Give it to Me! Thanks!

I am a veteran Royal and Disney traveler but never from one to the other... I run the Star Wars Half Marathon on April 23rd in the morning, then I am heading to Port Canaveral to board the Oasis. I would appreciate transfer experience, suggestions. We are open to car rental, shuttle, uber, etc. Give it to Me! Thanks!

How many people would be traveling?

An Uber would be about $65 each way but that's for the both of you. There's shuttles from MCO to Port Canaveral for like $40 Per person roundtrip. Renting a car would be like $50 for the day each way.

I agree with the car rental suggestion. Perhaps you could pick up the car the day before and then you could leave shortly after the race. Seems cheaper and fairly easy.

Tony Hinds is often recommended on these boards, and I know he goes to Port Canaveral because we'll be using him to drive us from our Universal hotel to the Port in a few weeks! Not sure whether we can post his contact info, but if you google him, you'll find his email and he will give you a quote.

You could also take Magical Express to the airport and pick up a shuttle from there, or even have Tony pick you up from there if it makes much of a difference in price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter