Disney resort for one night to enjoy amenities

SAB is overrated, especially for an adult with three teens. Id book a cash room at the Riviera based on the OPs description. Or GF, but the non-villa rooms are dated.

Eh, I disagree. We were just at Riviera in April. I was underwhelmed with their pools. I’d much rather float around the SAB lazy river than either of Riviera’s pools. And I’ve seen plenty of teens who seem to enjoy it too.

I would do BC or BW. I love the Epcot resort vibe and you have the BW to hang out at. The pools are very important to us and BC pool is IMO the best on property. My kids have loved the pool since they were young. As teens they spent HOURS in that pool just floating around, swimming and playing volleyball. Even now as an adult and teen they prefer staying at BC for the pool.

The pool we found to be overrated is the Poly. My kids preferred CBR pool over Poly pool.

Thank you so much for your opinions. We do love SAB- especially my youngest. and the access to the skyliner would be great as well. It’s so difficult to know if we go back to what we know or try something new. We may add a second night so that is now another consideration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter