• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Resort Booked through Visit Orlando/Magic Card ?

Tink9295

Mouseketeer
Hoping my Budget Board friends can help me out.

Has anyone ever booked a Disney Resort through the Orlando Magic/Visit Orlando Website? I found a resort for a lower price and am a little nervous about booking because I never booked through them. I've used them for lower car rentals, but not a resort.

Any info you can give will help me decide whether to use them or go through Disney. I can save $50 a night by going through their site. Can save some money here, but I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.

Anyone? Found a discount but am a little nervous because I never booked through them before. It's that Orlando Magic Card and booklet you send away for. They have a website, which I think is through travelocity, but not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter