Disney related magazines

queenie82

Queen of the 5 Castles
Just thought I'd make a quick post about these Disney related Magazines.

It all I guess depends on how into Disney you are as to whether you would like them. I currently get both.
The international subscriber rates aren't a bargain but with the dollar where it is it isn't so bad. Postal rates from the US are just stupid and they have to be sent out first class airmail.

- One is Celebrations Magazine. http://www.celebrationspress.com/
This is a beautifully put together magazine with great articles and pictures.
The contributors are of a great Disney pedigree:
Tim Foster • Guide to the Magic
Lou Mongello • Walt Disney World Trivia/WDWRadio
Steve Barrett • Hidden Mickeys Guide
Tim Devine • The Magic in Pixels
Cara Goldsbury • The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World
Beci Mahnken • MEI & Mouse Fan Travel
Allison Jones • Destinations in Florida Travel

- The other is Orlando Attractions Magazine. http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/
This isn't only about Disney. It is about attractions all around Orlando. So it includes Universal, Sea World as well as lesser known attractions.
It is put together by Ricky Brigante who hosts the podcast 'Inside the Magic' and Matt Roseboom who has a history in publication. Both live in Orlando.
If nothing else their website has a great blog.

My favourite by far is Celebrations Magazine but OAM is good as I plan to go to Orlando every year or 2. Especially with Harry Potter World in the works.

Anyway...just some info :wave:

Queenie,

Thanks for that I have just subscribed to Celebrations and order the back issues. I was getting sick of reading my Unofficial Guides and Birnbaum guides for the 20th time.

:worship::worship::worship:

I could resist no longer...I too subscribed today :cool1: and ordered the back issues!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter