Disney related clothing....where to buy?? HELP!

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
We are looking to buy some Mickey mouse or Disney related T-shirts, etc before our trip.

We are having the hardest time finding any for adults.

We went to the Disney store over the weekend thinking we could find something there & NO Adult's size T-shirts!!!:confused:
The lady said they only received kid's sizes this quarter :rolleyes:

Although I did pick up my son a Captain Hook & Buzz Lightyear T-shirt.

I don't know where else to check.
I even checked out my local Walmart & nothing! Honestly I am looking more for DH since I do have a few Mickey/Disney T-shirts.

Can anyone steer me in the direction I should look, either in person or on line?

Thank you!

Try Target. They have some cool retro & newer Disney t-shirts. For example, I got one there that's a 3 square comic strip that goes as follows: frame 1: (text) SUDDENLY Donald realized he NEVER wears pants! frame 2: Donald's face in shock Frame 3: donald running screaming OH NO!

Thanks guys!

I did try my Target & I did pick up one Mickey Mouse shirt (It says "I'm with Goofy")

But that is all they had for Disney shirts, I will keep checking though.

We don't have a Kmart anymore. Ours was part of the ones that went out of business.

I found several t-shirts, etc., on eBay for my December trip. Anohter suggestion: make your own(if you have a printer. I bought a white button down shirt and made my own "iron-on" shirt transfers. Look at Wal-Mart or an office supply place and look for iron-on transfers that have a Disney CD-Rom included. The one I go has Mickey and Friends (Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, Donald, Eeyore, Pooh, Tigger, Goofy, etc), Little Mermaid (I didn't use it) and Toy Story. You make your decals, use an iron to iron them on, and you're set. You might want to do a small one and wash it to make sure your printer ink will be color fast . You can even print words or names (just be sure you flip them before printing to make sure they come out backwards - otherwise, when you lay them down and iron them, they really come out backwards.

I put a big (8x10 decal of all mIckey's friends on the back of the shirt, Mickey & Minnie on one side of the front, and Donald & Daisy on the other side. I put Pluto, Tigger, Pooh and Eeyore down one sleeve, and the words "I'm Off2Disney" on the other.
I get a lot of comments on it when I wear it.

This would be something your children could get involved in - lthey could select their own characters and have their name on the t-shirt.

I found some really pretty Mickey shirts at Penneys the other day..they were a little more dressy than the usual tee shirt and they had some very nice colors too!!!

Sears carries some too. I used e-bay and the disney store did have fun seeker ones a few weeks ago. good luck I miss the old disney store with tons of adult clothes also the disney catalog has some nice ones even one you can print your family name on.

at Disneystore.com and there are matching kids and adults Disney logo shirts on sale for $10 each. Maybe this will help you!

I was at Wal-mart and they had some really cute adult t-shirts with Pooh, Mickey, and Tigger. The t-shirts were obviously capitalizing on the recent war, but who cares! They were cute.

If you can wait until you get there, you can find some CHEAP shirts in the several stores where all the off-property sites are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter