Disney Quest??

RFrank9504

DIS Veteran
Hey there-quick questions about Disney Quest as we have never done this:

1. DD 6, DS 4 will they enjoy it?

2. Is it very dark inside?

3. Is it very noisy?

4. For the price and the ages of my kids, is it worth it??

5. Is there a restaurant/food court inside?

I was thinking about making this an alternate choice in lieu of a park if we encounter bad weather. Thanks alot.

My kids LOVED DisneyQuest. It was loud, dark and a bit overstimulating- but they still loved it! There is a Cheescake factory inside with salads, wraps and desserts. I thought it was somewhat expensive- but if you have the water parks and more optiion with your tickets it's very much worth a visit! Inside tip- when you get off the elevator, you are on the third floor, I believe. Go right downstairs and hit the biggies (Pirates and Jungle Cruise) before they get too crowded!
Have Fun!:thumbsup2

There is a Cheescake factory inside with salads, wraps and desserts.

Not anymore. The Cheesecake Factory Express inside DisneyQuest closed last month. It's now called FoodQuest and is being operated by Disney. But the menu is reportedly pretty much the same. :)

Hey there-quick questions about Disney Quest as we have never done this:

1. DD 6, DS 4 will they enjoy it?

2. Is it very dark inside?

3. Is it very noisy?

4. For the price and the ages of my kids, is it worth it??

5. Is there a restaurant/food court inside?

I was thinking about making this an alternate choice in lieu of a park if we encounter bad weather. Thanks alot.

Remember if it is bad weather, every one else and their mommas will have the same idea. So now the noise rises exponentially. :scared1:

I'm not a huge fan of disneyquest for a number of reasons.

1) I'm sure this doesn't happen all the time but the few times I went parents tend to "park" themselves in one place and allow little sam & suzy to run around which can get out of control. I stuck with my kids but many times there were older kids running a little amok.

2) Even though there are 2 or 3 virtual reality rides and the giant pin ball machine game, the majority of the stuff are video games. Once again, this is my own personal feeling but it's hard enough getting my sons (12 & 15) to do some thing else besides playing video games so I hated to pay the price to let them play hours on end.
Once again besides the virtual rides, the video games are solo events. I tend to favor doing things as a family at wdw.

3) it is very dark.

We get the dq option only if it's attached to the water park option. We would never pay the ~38 bucks to do it by itself.

thanks-i have alot to think about now-not sure if i wanna do this...for the money i'm not sure my 4 yr old will really get the concept..and i never ever let my kids run amok and I do tend to get a little aggravated when bigger kids run wild and parents are not watching...maybe we'll pass! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter