Disney Quest/Water Parks Experts

christa112

DIS Veteran
Our next trip we are planning on doing Water Parks and Disney Quest, which we have never done before. I am trying to avoid purchasing Park Hopper Passes because I don't think we will go from Park to Park, but I may consider going from BB in the a.m. and then to Disney Quest at night. Will I need to buy the Park Hopper Pass?

No, the hopper doesnt work for the water parks or disney quest.

If you go to both in the same day it will just use 2 credits, its what we often do :)

The Water Park Fun and More option gives you "admissions" to the water parks/DQ etc... You can use as many "admissions" in one day as you want. For example you can go to BB in the morning, then go over to TL after lunch, and spend your evening at DQ. It would use up 3 "admissions" on your WPFAM MYW tickets. You get one "admission" for each day of your ticket. So, if you bought 6 Day MYW with WPFAM option, you would have 6 "admissions" to use as you see fit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter