• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Princess Halloween Candy Buckets--WalMart $2.77

BeccaGrace

Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad
The girls and I were at Wal Mart today and they were thrilled to find in the Halloween Section pink Disney Princess candy buckets (I can't think of what else to call them--the little basket you carry when you trick or treat to put your candy in!). They are hard plastic with a plastic handle and have a picture on the front of all the Princesses together. Too cute!

Cool.. I need to check.. I remember last year they had the pooh, tigger, and cant remember who else last year and I didnt get one.. will definitely get one this year..

but can we bring them with us into MNSSHP or does WDW provide us with their own trick-or-treat sack? I hate to pack it for the trip and attemt to bring into the park and find out, WDW is passing out their own. . . anyone been there, done that?

icebaby said:
but can we bring them with us into MNSSHP or does WDW provide us with their own trick-or-treat sack? I hate to pack it for the trip and attemt to bring into the park and find out, WDW is passing out their own. . . anyone been there, done that?

At the Not-so-Scary Party they will give each person (not just the kids!) a plastic bag with handles. It will be full by the end of the evening!

I would suggest using the plastic bag because in addition to trick-or-treating your kids will be dancing with characters, getting on rides, sitting on the ground to watch a show or parade. I can just see the candy spilling out of the plastic bucket as they move around. One year my kids had "stuffed animal" bags from Disney - (you know, the Flounder bag with the Ariel dress) - looked very cute but did not hold as much as the plastic bag.

You will have an awesome time that evening - we have gone 5 times and we are from Michigan. hint - the best candy area is on the walkway between tomorrow land and Mickey's Toontown. It is very magical. Have a great time! princess: princess:

Thanks

DD is having her birthday party in a few weeks. I may get them and use them for the party treat bags.

Mom to 2 Princesses -- Thanks for the info. I asked for this same information a few days ago. You may have been the one to respond to that thread too. :sunny:

At our local grocery store (Giant -- Ahold Corp.) they have Disney princess bag style plastic loot bags for 99 cents. But if Disney's going to give us a bag, that's $2 more towards Dole Whips, etc. ;)

momxx5 said:
Thanks

DD is having her birthday party in a few weeks. I may get them and use them for the party treat bags.

Great minds think alike! We bought these on clearance last Halloween for $.50 each and used them as the treat bags for DD5's Birthday party in August. They looked so cute!!

BTW Target also had the Pink Princess ones and Blue ones with just Cinderella on them.

You can bring in Trick or Treat bags to the party, we bought the ghost with mouse ears bag at DTD and brought it in to the party last year. DH and I used the plastic bags and we saved DD's for her mementos.

If you prefer a sack or need to be even more economical - Dollar General had Princess bags with handles (like a nice shopping bag) for .75

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter