Disney play-doh find at Wal-Greens

weheartdisney

DIS Veteran
Tonight at Wal-Greens I found sets of Disney play-doh with shape cutters. I bought one set of the Fab 5 and one set of Buzz/Woody. I'm going to keep one set for our 3 year olds Easter basket, and put the other in our nephews Easter basket I'm making him. They come in a tube and contain the small sized play-doh in different colors.

$4.99 each, over in the Disney toy section.

Just and FYI, but the play-doh stuff is VERY cheaply made and kept falling apart, so it was hard to use the shape cutters (It didn't even last a single day). We ended up tossing the play-doh and just use the shape cutters. I even took it back thinking I got a bad package, but the lady at Walgreens opened up two different tubes and they were the same way. :( I hope you have better luck, but you might want to have a few cans of REAL play-doh on hand so there won't be any broken hearts.

Wal-Greens is a drug store like CVS or Rite Aid.

The packages says it's not for children under the age of 3.

Thanks for the information on the play-doh. I will definitely get some more/different brand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter