Disney/Pixar's Elemental officially debuts in theaters today

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
The wait is finally over as today June 16th marks the debut of Elemental in theaters and I cannot wait to hear more about it and what positive reviews it will recieve. I myself have been Elemental obsessed since I heard about it and I think that the character that will steal the show will be Wade because he is such a funny character and one of the reasons I liked him from the time I saw his Elemental plushie was because he shares the same name as Deadpool so that made me smile
Are you gonna see Elemental today?
Dodger

We already have an Elemental thread, but I saw it and it is good!

Hard to say, but probably Wade really. He's just so positive, even when crying.

Hard to say, but probably Wade really. He's just so positive, even when crying.
Wade is my favorite Elemental character too Brian. I mean he's so cute and I think they wanted him to be like Sadness from Inside Out and as I mentioned before in my opening post he will become one of the most popular characters in Elemental. I saw the actor who voices Wade too and he does a great job in the role of Wade and not to mention he is handsome. People Magazine has already given Elemental high hopes and I agree that it will be the top movie of the summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter