Disney Pirate Cruise

mike72688

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for any information about the Disney Pirate Cruises. In particular, Island of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise and/or Bayou Pirate Cruise. I got where they leave from, when they leave, how long they are but that's about it. I have a DD12 (DD13 when we get there) who loves all things pirate related. I also have a DD8 (DD9 when we get there) who somewhat follows her big sisters lead. So . . .

How many kids are on the cruise?
How many stops?
What do the parents do?
What is the treasure they find?
Where are the stops?
Is if fun?
Would you do it again?
Was it worth the cost?
Do you have any links to photos?
Would a 13 year old like it?
Would a 9 year old like it?
And anything else you can add.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Awesome. Our trip isn't for a while so please let me know how it is and which one you go on. I'm going to call Disney in the next few days to see what I can find out.

I'm looking for any information about the Disney Pirate Cruises. In particular, Island of the Caribbean Pirate Cruise and/or Bayou Pirate Cruise. I got where they leave from, when they leave, how long they are but that's about it. I have a DD12 (DD13 when we get there) who loves all things pirate related. I also have a DD8 (DD9 when we get there) who somewhat follows her big sisters lead. So . . .

How many kids are on the cruise? 10-12How many stops? Which one are you thinking of? The CB had about 3 stops. POR had 1.
What do the parents do? Free of kids for 2 hours...whatever you want!What is the treasure they find? At CB they had to find their lunch and received pirate booty (trinkets in a small treasure chest) At POR it was some trinkets in a bag
Where are the stops? CB around the lake...POR on the riverIs if fun? My kids LOVE it!! (last cruise they were 9, 6, 4)Would you do it again? Yes-doing it this Dec (kids will be 11, 8, 5)Was it worth the cost? CB yes, POR-less than enthusiastic cast.
Do you have any links to photos? No-they don't let parents on the cruiseWould a 13 year old like it? PossiblyWould a 9 year old like it? YES!!And anything else you can add. Was the highlight of my kids trip, they still talk about it!!

Thanks in advance.

Michael

My remarks should be in pink....I'm not extremely computer savvy...hope this helps! :rotfl:

Thanks jlm.

I just saw that it is for kids 4-12 so I guess I'll have to see what else is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter