• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney pins

poohiscool

Earning My Ears
hi
I was just wondering if anyone here collects disney pins. I am a 16 year old girl and everytime I go pin trading it is always like 40 year old women and 9 year old boys. It would be nice if I thought there was a chance of me ever running in to someone my own age to trade with.

I love pin trading!

our family are newly found pin trading freaks! LOL!

we started on our march trip and already we have close to 200 pins!

we always trade with CMs though...rarely with other people

I like to pin trade, but only wiht the people that work there, b cuz they always have something you want or need, I just recently started, and I have almost 100 pins... I started in November 2001.

I love to pin trade !! I have just started my pin collection !! I always spend my well earned money on new pins.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I love pin trading too. Whenever we go thats the souvenir I always buy the most of. They also sell some pins in the Disney Store.

I have 68 exactly and my dad has about 500. Whenever we go to Disney World Thats something me and my dad do.

i love pin trading. i have about 30. the coolest pins are the ones are the ones that are there for the 100 years of celebration. they are really big and in the rides at certain spots they light up! they blink morse code of happy birthday walt! cool huh
I HOPE YOU DANCE!
Time is a wheel of motion always truning who wants to look back on there years and wonder where those years have gone.
I HOPE YOU DANCE!

Wow, I thought I was pin obsessed, and I've only got 30 pins :rolleyes:

I just got my 'holy grail', that I've been looking for for ages, the Sleeping Beauty poster pin, I was soo pleased when I got it.

I'm sure you all know about it already, but Pin Pics is really good for setting up pin trades. My user name's PigSoldier over there too, if you wan to look at my trades.

- Suzi
:D

Hey, Im 16 and I have over 150 pins. Its like an obsession....

Totally!!! :cool: I LOVE 'em! I have 32. My fav is my Sleeping Beauty 1. She has accidentally no sleeves, so they stopped making her, and now she is rare! Got her my last trip, so she's relatively new!

i love to pin tade.. i dont know how many i have but if you want to trade i am up to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter