• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney pins?

averill94

DIS Veteran
Hi-
I was hoping to get kids started before our trip in October. The pins on the website are about $12 each, the pins in the store are anywhere from $5-6.50.
Is this the going rate? ( I got one for $2.99 on sale!)

Thought I would give ebay a try- is that a good idea?

Thank you for any input!
Margaret

Definately Go to Ebay...

Type in "disney lot 10" - there you will find Lots of 10 Disney Pins - usually about 3.00 each.
Read the Sellers Feedback and Make sure they list that thier pins are NOT Sedesma Pins.

I have bought and sold many pins in groups of 10 - great traders!
Catrin

Theyre cheap quality pins made for Disney in (I believe) Spain type areas of Europe. They bear the Disney logo on the back, and are therefore technically tradeable, but are of such poor quality that there are a number of stories out there of cast members who dont think they can trade for them (also on these boards using those pins for trades seems to make you pretty unpopular for "diluting the pin pool" (its a debate of refillable mug intensity)).

I get my pins for trading from the Disney store. They often have clearout sales on 1 type of pin (Narnia at the moment in the UK for about 89p (c$1). If you have a local Disney store, keep your eyes open for them clearing merchandise like this, and then buy in bulk for trading.

Disneyshopping.com has an Incrddibles pin for only $2.99. Plus with the different specials like free shipping & codes, you can save even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter