~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

They arrived fast.....I wonder if the 2 closer ones to me arrived today too ;)

Traders are always good. Hard to pick out pins for you, Barbara :p Your list is too long to look through to see what you already have. I just assume you have them all :rotfl:

They arrived fast.....I wonder if the 2 closer ones to me arrived today too ;)

Traders are always good. Hard to pick out pins for you, Barbara :p Your list is too long to look through to see what you already have. I just assume you have them all :rotfl:

Even though I consider myself far, far away from you, I'm not as far as Barbara! ;) I received the package from your DH Dave today. I received:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=1341&sid=4361.1260226629

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=64129&sid=4354.1260226521

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=72809&sid=4368.1260226710

I also received the cutest Mickey head earrings.

When my DH saw the cute Wolf pin, he said he'd take that one. :rolleyes1 It's going in my keepers book. :rotfl:

Thanks so much! Really like them all. :goodvibes

:yay: Glad they arrived, Donna. I consider you far away too......so I was really surprised to read that Barbara had hers already.
Enjoy the pins and earrings. I think DH is getting into this....of course he uses MY pins for trading :rotfl:

I received a pin from a pinpics trade today :) Just wanted to share. I think it is cute.
Barbara, I used one of the pins from the sale to trade, so good deal!!
pin12362

:yay: Glad they arrived, Donna. I consider you far away too......so I was really surprised to read that Barbara had hers already.
Enjoy the pins and earrings. I think DH is getting into this....of course he uses MY pins for trading :rotfl:

I received a pin from a pinpics trade today :) Just wanted to share. I think it is cute.
Barbara, I used one of the pins from the sale to trade, so good deal!!
pin12362

That pin is really cute!

That's the problem....so many cute pins!! :eek:

Funny thing, Donna. I almost had Dave send you a "Flower" pin :rotfl: I ended up with another one.

My pins are all ready to go out in the mail. I was at Disneyland on Saturday and found a few good ones. Hopefully my person doesn't have them yet.

That's the problem....so many cute pins!! :eek:

Funny thing, Donna. I almost had Dave send you a "Flower" pin :rotfl: I ended up with another one.

Flower would have been fine with me - that way I would have had one for myself! :goodvibes Seems I'm always looking for pins for, and giving pins to, my DGrandkids.

Cute pins everyone! What an awesome display, Cherry-Pops!!!

I dropped my packages off this morning. I hope everyone enjoys their pins!

I also received two packages today.

From Meriweather:

pin67985

pin58970

She also sent along this super cute key chain:
IMAG0016.jpg

She also sent an extra pin:

pin60260

From DJT:

pin65883

pin57807

She also sent along this really cute notepad.
IMAG0017.jpg

Thank you both! I absolutely LOVE what you sent. :lovestruc

Flower would have been fine with me - that way I would have had one for myself! :goodvibes Seems I'm always looking for pins for, and giving pins to, my DGrandkids.

Well, any traders I have are up for grabs.
If you or anyone wants to look.....pinpics name is: guess :rotfl: meriweather

Lots of arrivals today....how fun!! Love seeing them all.

You are welcome, Kirsten. Hope you like them.

That means the 3 US ones we sent have arrived......just 2 to the UK to go.

just wanted to post that Danny fires_grumpy got a pkg. in Mondays mail from Donna. He'll have to post details as I'm not taking chance I love pins he got LOL.

:yay: Things are moving along very well.
Hope we hear of more tomorrow.....and can't wait to see fires_grumpy's.....be sure and tell us which one(s) you are wanting, Juli ;) :rotfl:

I got a little bit creative today and visited my local craft store and bought a frame and some foam so I could display some of my pins!

What do you think? :littleangel:
I love this! You have inspired me!
Cheryl, love your display of pins.

Got a question for everyone - where do you purchase your pins? I'm not going back to Disney until Jan, 2011 and have been looking for pins online and don't want to get scammed by some one I don't know anything about.
If there is anything specific someone needs, I will be going back to the World in two weeks and will be happy to help out!

My package shipped today!:thumbsup2

I mailed out three sets of pins today for myself, Jim and Rachel. Hope everyone likes them!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter